All notable updates and changes of WOZTELL will be documented in this Changelog.
- Incoming Webhook can be added for posting messages from external sources to the channel.
- Improve platform reliability to handle concurrent incoming messages by applying message queuing to all messaging platforms.
Inbox - v1.0.0
MOVE_THREAD_FOLDERevent is now sent to the channel to indicate that a thread is transferred to another folder.
- Resolve issue with viewing the video in the thread on full screen.
- Resolve UI issue of the dropdown list in actions resource templates.
member.botMeta.tempData.fieldas valid paths in the webhook events subscription.
- Disable the options of the deprecated integration version during channel creation.
createNotificationmutation can support adding the
colorto the notification message.
- Update the
UpdatedAtto be optional input for the
WhatsApp Cloud - v1.1.0 & v1.2.0
- Require user's confirmation before deleting an existing message template.
- The "Member Update" events now support a new event type "BATCH_MEMBER_UPDATE", for notifying the changes made to multiple members at a time. "
- The Organization Name can be displayed on the invoices under the "Invoice" page.
- Optimize the visualization of the push analytics in "Push Panel".
WhatsApp Cloud - v1.2.0
- Support the preview of the submitted shopping cart in conversation history.
WhatsApp Cloud - v1.1.0 & v1.2.0
- Support displaying the product details of the single product and multi-product messages in conversation history.
Facebook - v1.1.0 & v1.2.0
- Resolve the issue that push message with Recurring Notification tokens would return errors while being sent outside the customer service window.
Inbox - v1.1.0
- Optimize the frontend performance for handling high volume of threads.
- Smoothen the registration process by removing the Phone Number Prefix field.
- Optimize the error handling for users who are logging in the platform with expired access to an app.
- Raise the rate limit of the
updateChannelEnvironmentmutations and query
membersto meet the demand of different use cases.
WhatsApp Cloud - v1.2.0
- Align the authentication method of
GET/conversation-analyticswith other public integration APIs.
Web Chat - v1.0.0
- Resolve issue with opening the Web Chat full page window.
- New resource template, "Move Thread to Folder", for assigning a thread to a specific folder in a node.
- Resolve issue of sending a message template with Location Header by using the WhatsApp Cloud specific action.
- Optimize the error handling of
Custom Headersin the webhook events subscription.
- Trees with integration specific responses can be imported using
importTreesmutation even the corresponding integrations are not installed in the app.
WhatsApp Cloud - v1.1.0 & v1.2.0
- Public API support
GET/conversation-analyticsfor retrieving the conversation analytics.
- Public API supports
POST/update-thread-folderto assign a thread to a specific folder.
- Support Internal Comment for agent collaboration in the same thread.
- Allow sharing a thread by its the permalink.
- Display the source of the latest message on the thread preview, including
- The "Opening Hours" in "Business Availability" can cater for daylight savings time.
- Resolve the app switching issue with expired team member.
- Optimize the error handling of webhook events subscription.
- Resolve the UI issue with the subscription amount in the "Invoice" page.
- Resolve issue with the
WhatsApp Cloud - v1.1.0 & v1.2.0
- Support Location Header in message template.
- Support Product message preview in resource template and conversation history.
- Phone number picker can fetch more than 100 phone numbers while deploying a number and searching a number in dashboard.
Facebook - v1.2.0
- The Comment Reply keyword trigger can be applied to all of the posts under a page.
Inbox - v1.0.0
- Starting from 19/04/2023, newly created apps will come with the native Inbox Integration.
- Allow applying filters to the "Transaction" by transaction type and date range.
- Added a tooltip description regarding the deposit charging mechanism to the "Transaction" page under "Billing".
- Allow subscribing to the "Member Update" events.
- Allow subscribing to the "Node Trigger" events.
- Resolve issue with exporting tree.
- Resolve issue with the background color of conversation history and log-in page when the browser's dark mode is enabled.
- Resolve the sign-out issue that relates to the cookies stored from different platform versions.
- Resolve the redirection loop if user quits the registration flow during step 2.
- Apply Debounce search to prevent the timeout issues while performing member search in the "Members" page.
- Resolve the blank conversation history of certain members due to rendering issue of
- Prevent the member tag replacing issue when a node is quickly triggered twice.
unsetBotMetaTempDatafunctions for updating member's data and TempData.
- Update the
Any user inputtrigger to cover the
includeArchivedto the channels query for filtering the archived channels.
CreateNotificationmutation to allow integration to notify their users for errors.
WhatsApp Cloud - v1.1.0 & v1.2.0
- Support the new WhatsApp template categories:
- Option to subscribe to the webhook for receiving Message Templates Status Update.
- WhatsApp Commerce Settings for enabling the shopping cart and catalog.
- Display the
Messaging Limit Tierand
Official Business Accountin the channel's "WhatsApp Info" section.
Facebook - v1.2.0
- Update the Recurring Notification resource template and deprecate the
- Send notifications to the WOZTELL account for invalid token error in the Facebook integration.
- Update the message type
Web Chat -v1.1.0
- Resolve issue with closing the inbox chatroom while embedded in a website.
- Resolve issue with unsaved chat sessions when the website is refreshed.
Slack - v1.1.0
- Add Exclusive Live Chat option so that only the ticket picker could engage in the conversation.
Live Chat Module - v1.1.0
- Update the Live Chat Agenda to start counting down when a ticket is created, and refresh the timer when the latest user message is sent.
- Allow scrolling in the environment tab for multiple environments in the channel.
- Resolve issue with the member tag filter during audience creation in push panel.
- Prevent issue in the login page after user's session is expired.
- Archived channels will be displayed without the channel icons for more obvious visual distinction.
- [WhatsApp Cloud] New Product resource template with
- [Live Chat Module] Prevent issue of unsaved outlet channel while re-entering the live chat module.
- [WhatsApp Cloud] The WhatsApp Cloud push messages can be sent via the outbound push webhook in the new webhook system.
- Deleted channels can be viewed by turning on `Show Archived` in the channels page
- Resolve issue of updating
Temp Datain the member details page.
- Optimize the bot builder operation by allowing users to open other trees in new tab.
- [Facebook] New action resource template for passing the thread control to the Facebook Page Inbox.
- [Slack] Support the
- [WhatsApp Cloud] Prevent message template creation error due to incorrect order of element input.
- New version of Channel Webhook System which allows user to have finer control over the type of message received through the webhook. User can allow the upgrade in the environment page of the channel.
- [Web Chat] Caption text is supported under the
IMAGEtype in resource template.
- [WhatsApp Cloud] Option to grant WOZTELL the permissions to access the catalogues and products in the commerce manager.
- Ensure that the
updateMembermutation in Open API can handle the
- Display the character count in the resource template's text field in real time.
- [WhatsApp Cloud] Add "Create Date" & "Expiry Date" of the uploaded media in the media history.
- [WhatsApp Cloud] Ensure that the resource template can return Meta's error in the response modal.
- [Facebook] Resolve the issue with loading the media received in conversation history.
- Rate limits for the Data Source related mutations are raised in Open API.
- [WhatsAPP Cloud] Public API supports updating the WhatsApp business profile.
- [WhatsAPP Cloud] Bot API supports sending a message as a reply to an existing message, which will be displayed with a contextual text bubble.
- [WhatsAPP Cloud] Support reaction on an existing message with emoji.
- [WhatsAPP Cloud] New trigger resource template to cater for the
Orderevent of product message.
- Optimize the page redirection for users who have logged into the platform.
- [Facebook] Support Product Template as a resource template in the response.
- [Facebook] Display accurate error message for disconnected page in the channel
- Allow applying filters to the members page if the first member query fails to complete.
- Prevent issues with the amount of VAT applied to the subscription.
- [WhatsApp Cloud] Support Editing Message Template in the platform page of channel.
- [WhatsApp Cloud] Media sample can be previewed during message template creation.
- [WhatsApp Cloud] Status update of the WABA account and phone number can be displayed in the platform page of the channel.
- Support setting up the Zoho Cliq Integration in the integrations page.
- Support setting up the Zoho CRM Integration in the integrations page.
- [WhatsApp Cloud] Return error in the resource template when the list message contains more than 10 buttons across different sections.
- Support Filtering in Media Library, and media files can be filtered by uploaded date, file type, file size and source.
- Support Open API mutation for exporting trees from an app.
- Optimize the
.csvexport function to avoid garbled text in the exported file.
- Additional formatting guide provided for the
- Support applying criteria on the
deleteMembersmutation in Open API.
- Resolve issues with importing member with
- Support Open API mutation to create channel environment.
- Member tags in
.csvfile can be imported as string or JSON array, i.e.
- Prevent some users from being stuck at the account setup page while logging into the platform.
- Priority group picker allows removing the priority group from a non-default environment.
- Handle issue with empty column in
.csvfile while importing data source.
- Resolve the background task issue for the deleteMembers mutations in Open API.
- Tag manager supports operation with categorised tags.
- Open API supports new mutation for deleting members in batch.
- The domain of verification email is verified in Amazon SES, in order prevent blockers during new user registration.
- Prevent the issues of creating duplicated data source , and thus the data source overwriting issues.
- [Facebook] Quick reply supports the "Email" and "Phone Number" type apart from the "Text" type.
- [Facebook] Ensure that user can attach image to the quick reply button while sending the "Image" response.
- Open API supports creating channel with integration installed.
- Optimize the user experience of creating push message in push panel.
- Ensure that the tree can be saved in case the tree description text is too lengthy.
- [Web Chat] New resource template for sending Web Event in the form of text or object.
- [Web Chat] New resource template for triggering a node by the payload from Web Event.
- [WhatsApp Cloud] Optimize the Media Uploader history tab by shortening long file names and WABA IDs.
- [WhatsApp Cloud] Prevent duplicated scrollbar issue Media Uploader due to browser's scrollbar settings.
- Ensure that the transaction record is displayed in correct order.
- Location message in conversation history can display the longitude & latitude, and be able to redirect to the Google map location.
- [WhatsApp Cloud] Public API supports
- [WhatsApp Cloud]
GET /waba-infofrom the Public API will accept both Channel ID and WABA ID as input.
- [Web Chat] Support redirection for the "Phone Number", "Email" and "Website" in the Business Info page.
- Tags Manager: a member tag management tool for adding, deleting and editing tags in bulk.
- Support inserting custom data into member's
metawhile importing member list into the platform.
- [WhatsApp Cloud] Ensure that WhatsApp media sent by user can be displayed in conversation history.
- New registration experience for first time users of the platform.
- Prevent the empty node issue caused by user logging into different apps in separate browser tabs.
- [WhatsApp Cloud] Support Single and Multi-Product Message.
- [Facebook] Support Facebook App Events Tracking.
- [WhatsApp Cloud] Present the "Reaction" emoji received from users in logs and conversation history.
- [Facebook] Ensure user's comment on a Facebook page can be displayed in the conversation history.
- [Instagram] Ensure user's comment and media share message can be displayed in the conversation history.
- Prevent creating duplicated data sources from double clicking.
- Solve UI issue while creating response in the "Resources" page.
- Optimize the logic of the "Any Email" trigger in order to accurately filter invalid email address.
- Display "File ID" of media in the conversation history, for retrieving the media file with Open API.
- Add the
conversation:readscope for viewing conversation history without logging into the platform.
- [WhatsApp Cloud] Display both the list button title and description as a text message after being selected by the user.
- Solve text field select issue in the response modal of a newly created node.
- Ensure that the WhatsApp message templates in conversation history are consistent with the user view.
- [Web Chat] Make "Quick Replies" an optional feature for other message types.
- [Instagram] Optimize the resource template of carousel response
- Prevent text input issue in response with Chinese input method like Sucheng (速成).
- [Facebook] UX improvement for the creating persistent menu in the platform page.
- [Facebook] Allow unsubscribing a Facebook page in channel when the integration has been removed from the page settings.
- Global Transformer Node, a type of transformer node which can be triggered at any point of the tree.
- Prevent displaying duplicated "Session Expired" error.
- Prevent the "Not authorised to get details of integrations" error from happening to non-support role users.
- Ensure the full list of scope is displayed in the "Access Token" page.
- Support Dialogflow Integration.
- [WhatsApp Cloud] Create a checkbox in the "Text" resource template for enabling the URL Preview.
- [Web Chat] Ensure that the Web Chat icon can be displayed and expanded on the user's webpage.
- Transformer Node, a new category of node, which allows modification of the message event and be able to pass the processed event to the next node.
- Support the import tree function in Open API.
- Avoid inconsistency of the audience size estimation in push panel.
- Add tooltips and definitions for the metrics of push analytics.
- Update the Config Map logic in order to handle multiple parameters.
- Support more Open API mutations for updating information in channel environment.
- [WhatsApp Cloud] New Public APIs to create/update/delete message template.
- [WhatsApp Cloud] Support the "About" field in the business profile.
- [WhatsApp Cloud] Filter panel for message template in channel's platform.
- [WhatsApp Cloud] Disable the delete button for sample message templates which are installed by default.
- [Web Chat] Prevent the display issue in case the text is too long for the button response.
- "Platform Preference" selector in push panel for previewing the response of selected platform integration.
- Display a detailed preview of the WhatsApp Cloud message template in the member's conversation history.
- [Facebook Integration] Support
Messaging typein the resource template of response, for sending Facebook push notifications.
- [Instagram] Remove the "Attachment ID" field from the resource template of "Image" response.
- [WhatsApp Cloud] Remove the text field from the media header of reply button.
- Optimize the subscription page to avoid the price being invisible when the browser is in dark mode.
- Display the relevant "WABA ID" and "Phone Number" in the transaction page.
- Pagination handling in the Media Library to prevent the Media Library from crashing due to large amount of media uploaded.
- Node Stripe version upgraded to 10.8.0, and supported in Core Version v2.8 (not applicable to WOZTELL V3).
- [Live Chat Module] Optimize the outlet channels picker in case the list of available channels is too long.
- [Email Integration] In the resource template, update the "HTML" field from text field to code editor, and add description about fallback text.
- [Email Integration] Remove the "File Name" field from the resource template.
- [Facebook] Add new resource templates that react to the RN unsubscribe and resubscribe events.
- [Facebook] Update the resource template "RN Opt-in Payload" to prevent the RN re-opt in events from triggering the standard RN opt in flow.
- "Platform Preference" picker in bot builder for previewing the response of selected platform integration.
- Short access token is supported in Bot API.
- Importing tree with missing integrations can be allowed by requesting user to install the relevant integrations.
- Prevent Inbound and Outbound webhook that contains
memberExtraDatafrom being deleted using backspace.
- Support Web Chat Integration.
- Prevent push sending error due to missing variables in WhatsApp message template.
- Mask the
access key IDand
authorization passwordinput in Email integration.
- Add code editor to the
HTMLfield in the resource template of Email integration.
- Update RN resource template to prevent the "re opt-in", "unsubscribe" and "resubscribe" events from triggering the standard RN opt-in flow.
- Update the import member logic to tolerate symbol like
.in the mapping field of member list
- Support Persistent Menu in Instagram Integration.
- Support Slack Integration.
- Support Email Integration.
- Add resource template for handling the opt in payload of OTN/RN in Facebook Integration.
- Update RN resource template to include time zone and re opt-in feature.
- Filter the active RN token tags during the creation of the RN notification message
- Deliver more relevant errors for Facebook integration, based on the errors returned from the endpoint call.
- Deliver more relevant errors for Instagram integration, based on the errors returned from the endpoint call
- Optimize the Instagram persistent menu preview to be consistent with the actual outcome.
- Indicate the image aspect ratio while creating carousel response in Facebook integration.
- Display warning message when any required field has not been completed in the resource template of platform specific response.
- Display an error message in platform when a phone number is disconnect/offline in WhatsApp Cloud integration.
- Support the application of Catergorized Member Tag.
- The import member notification includes the count of "members updated".
- Add the timeout checker and log about the URL & Payload to inbound and outbound webhooks.
- Support batch creating conversation history using Open API.
- Access token generated from WOZTELL platform can be shortened to <100 characters.
- Block disabled app from using Bot API and sending push message.
- Add "App Disabled" reminders in user's WOZTELL app when it reaches the MAU quota of free plan.
- Add resource template of Facebook Comment trigger that could get the Page ID and Post ID from the Facebook integration.
- Allow retrying the embedded sign-up flow in case there is a timeout issue while processing to the WhatsApp Cloud deployment page.
- Support WOZTELL hosted universal file design: incoming media is uploaded to media library automatically, then WOZTELL provides "fileId" to integrations for retrieving media sent from inlet channel.
- Update the available categories of WhatsApp message template.
- Merge the "Caption" into the "File name" field of the "File" response of WhatsApp Cloud Integration.
- Push report can be generated by users using the "Export" button, and available for download in the notifications.
- Meta object can be passed in Bot API (
redirectMemberToNode), and the meta object will be received in outbound webhook.
- The priority value of a tree node can be adjusted using the "+" and "-" buttons in bot builder.
- Prevent the background color from unexpected tone changes due to the dark mode of certain browser.
- Recurring Notification is supported in Facebook Integration v1.1.0.
- One-Time Notification is supported in Facebook Integration v1.1.0.
- "Any Media/File" is supported as one of the "Predefined Triggers" in bot builder.
- Resource templates for WhatsApp interactive messages (list message & reply button) are available in bot builder.
- While fetching data, the integration version selector will display a loading sign.
- Annual subscription plan is available.
- New users are required to provide a contact phone number during registration.
- Added "Business Profile Settings" for updating the registered contact phone number of an app.
- Priority Group can be created during the creation of Channel Environment.
- Files (i.e. push report) can be downloaded using the download links available in the WOZTELL Notifications.
- Push Report can be generated and downloaded in WOZTELL.
- Member page with filters applied can be directly shared with member page URL.
- Export of analytics report containing member data will be recorded in Audit Trail.
- Log session without time range and query parameters can be displayed while being shared as a log session URL
- Bearer token can be used for calling Bot API
- Channel name is presented in the member page, while the channel type is represented by logo.
- Corresponding error can be returned for bot core external API (i.e. The app is disabled).
- Chatbot execution can continue regardless of occurring network / lambda error.
- FAILED message event can be filtered with "Warning" in Log page and the error can be displayed in the user's conversation history.
- Bot execution can continue during the occurrence of inbound / outbound webhook error.
- Sticker is added to one of the supported message types in WhatsApp Cloud Integration.
- List Message and Reply Button are supported in WhatsApp Cloud Integration.
- Conversation-based Pricing Information is included in the message event of WhatsApp Cloud Integration.
- Updated analytics dashboard for Facebook comment reply.
- Updated WhatsApp Analytics in dashboard.
- Media Share is supported in Instagram Integration.
- Comment Reply is supported in Instagram Integration.
- Integration version of each channel environment & installed integration can be upgraded / downgraded.
- Allow non-admin users of Facebook app to install Instagram integration.