All notable updates and changes of WOZTELL will be documented in this Changelog.
- "Platform Preference" selector in push panel for previewing the response of selected platform integration.
- Display a detailed preview of the WhatsApp Cloud message template in the member's conversation history.
- [Facebook Integration] Support
Messaging typein the resource template of response, for sending Facebook push notifications.
- [Instagram Integration] Remove the "Attachment ID" field from the resource template of "Image" response.
- [WhatsApp Cloud Integration] Remove the text field from the media header of reply button.
- Optimize the subscription page to avoid the price being invisible when the browser is in dark mode.
- Display the relevant "WABA ID" and "Phone Number" in the transaction page.
- Pagination handling in the Media Library to prevent the Media Library from crashing due to large amount of media uploaded.
- Node Stripe version upgraded to 10.8.0, and supported in Core Version v2.8 (not applicable to WOZTELL V3).
- [Live Chat Module] Optimize the outlet channels picker in case the list of available channels is too long.
- [Email Integration] In the resource template, update the "HTML" field from text field to code editor, and add description about fallback text.
- [Email Integration] Remove the "File Name" field from the resource template.
- [Facebook Integration] Add new resource templates that react to the RN unsubscribe and resubscribe events.
- [Facebook Integration] Update the resource template "RN Opt-in Payload" to prevent the RN re-opt in events from triggering the standard RN opt in flow.
- "Platform Preference" picker in bot builder for previewing the response of selected platform integration.
- Short access token is supported in Bot API.
- Importing tree with missing integrations can be allowed by requesting user to install the relevant integrations.
- Prevent Inbound and Outbound webhook that contains
memberExtraDatafrom being deleted using backspace.
- Support Web Chat Integration.
- Prevent push sending error due to missing variables in WhatsApp message template.
- Mask the
access key IDand
authorization passwordinput in Email integration.
- Add code editor to the
HTMLfield in the resource template of Email integration.
- Update RN resource template to prevent the "re opt-in", "unsubscribe" and "resubscribe" events from triggering the standard RN opt-in flow.
- Update the import member logic to tolerate symbol like
.in the mapping field of member list
- Support Persistent Menu in Instagram Integration.
- Support Slack Integration.
- Support Email Integration.
- Add resource template for handling the opt in payload of OTN/RN in Facebook Integration.
- Update RN resource template to include time zone and re opt-in feature.
- Filter the active RN token tags during the creation of the RN notification message
- Deliver more relevant errors for Facebook integration, based on the errors returned from the endpoint call.
- Deliver more relevant errors for Instagram integration, based on the errors returned from the endpoint call
- Optimize the Instagram persistent menu preview to be consistent with the actual outcome.
- Indicate the image aspect ratio while creating carousel response in Facebook integration.
- Display warning message when any required field has not been completed in the resource template of platform specific response.
- Display an error message in platform when a phone number is disconnect/offline in WhatsApp Cloud integration.
- Support the application of Catergorized Member Tag.
- The import member notification includes the count of "members updated".
- Add the timeout checker and log about the URL & Payload to inbound and outbound webhooks.
- Support batch creating conversation history using Open API.
- Access token generated from WOZTELL platform can be shortened to <100 characters.
- Block disabled app from using Bot API and sending push message.
- Add "App Disabled" reminders in user's WOZTELL app when it reaches the MAU quota of free plan.
- Add resource template of Facebook Comment trigger that could get the Page ID and Post ID from the Facebook integration.
- Allow retrying the embedded sign-up flow in case there is a timeout issue while processing to the WhatsApp Cloud deployment page.
- Support WOZTELL hosted universal file design: incoming media is uploaded to media library automatically, then WOZTELL provides "fileId" to integrations for retrieving media sent from inlet channel.
- Update the available categories of WhatsApp message template.
- Merge the "Caption" into the "File name" field of the "File" response of WhatsApp Cloud Integration.
- Push report can be generated by users using the "Export" button, and available for download in the notifications.
- Meta object can be passed in Bot API (
redirectMemberToNode), and the meta object will be received in outbound webhook.
- The priority value of a tree node can be adjusted using the "+" and "-" buttons in bot builder.
- Prevent the background color from unexpected tone changes due to the dark mode of certain browser.
- Recurring Notification is supported in Facebook Integration v1.1.0.
- One-Time Notification is supported in Facebook Integration v1.1.0.
- "Any Media/File" is supported as one of the "Predefined Triggers" in bot builder.
- Resource templates for WhatsApp interactive messages (list message & reply button) are available in bot builder.
- While fetching data, the integration version selector will display a loading sign.
- Annual subscription plan is available.
- New users are required to provide a contact phone number during registration.
- Added "Business Profile Settings" for updating the registered contact phone number of an app.
- Priority Group can be created during the creation of Channel Environment.
- Files (i.e. push report) can be downloaded using the download links available in the WOZTELL Notifications.
- Push Report can be generated and downloaded in WOZTELL.
- Member page with filters applied can be directly shared with member page URL.
- Export of analytics report containing member data will be recorded in Audit Trail.
- Log session without time range and query parameters can be displayed while being shared as a log session URL
- Bearer token can be used for calling Bot API
- Channel name is presented in the member page, while the channel type is represented by logo.
- Corresponding error can be returned for bot core external API (i.e. The app is disabled).
- Chatbot execution can continue regardless of occurring network / lambda error.
- FAILED message event can be filtered with "Warning" in Log page and the error can be displayed in the user's conversation history.
- Bot execution can continue during the occurrence of inbound / outbound webhook error.
- Sticker is added to one of the supported message types in WhatsApp Cloud Integration.
- List Message and Reply Button are supported in WhatsApp Cloud Integration.
- Conversation-based Pricing Information is included in the message event of WhatsApp Cloud Integration.
- Updated analytics dashboard for Facebook comment reply.
- Updated WhatsApp Analytics in dashboard.
- Media Share is supported in Instagram Integration.
- Comment Reply is supported in Instagram Integration.
- Integration version of each channel environment & installed integration can be upgraded / downgraded.
- Allow non-admin users of Facebook app to install Instagram integration.